Business Support Centre Manager – North Lanarkshire
Our client a large FM provider are looking to recruit a Business Support Centre Manager based in North Lanarkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced forward thinking, results focused, dynamic leader to join their operational team. working alongside a number of experienced and dedicated Operational Delivery Managers you will support the operational teams to ensure high levels of customer service, resource management & service delivery. This is a key role within their business and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to truly influence how they do things now and in the future.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
• Experience of managing Helpdesk & Admin teams will be essential for this role; the candidate must also demonstrate experience in performance management, managing processes, systems and providing monthly data excellent communication techniques. The candidate must also have experience of dealing with clients face to face and be able to work effectively in a high pressure environment
• Manage a Helpdesk Team of circa 25 multi-skilled Helpdesk Operatives within a busy environment
• Adherence to SLA’s outlined within commercial contracts (PFI) across 7 contracts in Scotland.
• Service Delivery and performance reporting on critical PFI Contracts
• Ensure compliance and the smooth running of all back-office functions including administration and invoicing
• Report to key internal customers (at all levels) on helpdesk performance for multiple FM contracts
• Provide solutions to drive performance and best practices
• This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities but more an outline framework against which the post holder will be given flexibility to define the detail. Any changes will be the subject of consultation with the post holder.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Hold a relevant management qualification – NVQ or diploma in management (desirable);
• Proven team management experience (essential), combined with the ability to lead and manage staff remotely and with minimal supervision;
• Proven experience of budgetary management and control;
• A detailed knowledge of CAFM systems;
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
• Knowledge of SAP, COUPA, Maximo & Time Directorate (desirable);
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally;
• Strong analytical and planning skills combined with the ability to work innovatively;
• A full driving licence with flexibility to travel across our patch (essential)
If this sounds of interest please apply ASAP