Finance Manager – City and Borough of Birmingham
Our client a large Facilities Management business are recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based in Edgbaston Birmingham. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri 09.00 – 17.00). On offer is a salary of £45,000 per annum bonus and benefits package.
The role holder will report to the Senior Finance BP/Account Director working on a large Public sector contract. The role will involve:
• Working closely with senior contract management and field-based Finance BP.
• Provide valued financial information through quality reporting and will work with the site so that the information can be used to inform decision making and help maximise financial performance. It is essential that the role helps develop a better understanding within the contract of the available financial reports and tools i.e. Monthly P&L, SAP.
• Directly influence and improve the quality of financial reporting on the contract and work with site teams to provide support and guidance to the Account Director and Site Management team able to establish an improved level of accountability and understanding of the financial performance.
• Lead the forecasting and budget process for the contract and provide valued advice to contract management.
• Lead and manage a cross site administration function, mainly providing financial transactional support.
The ideal candidate needs to have the following qualifications/experience:
• Qualified CIMA/ACCA.
• Ample relevant post qualification experience.
• Experience of working in a multi-site contract environment would be desirable.
This role requires an enhanced disclosure An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
o All convictions both current and past,
o Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
o Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
o Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
o Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for
If this role sounds of interest please apply ASAP
|Salary||£45,000 per annum bonus and benefits package|
|Location||Selly Oak, City and Borough of Birmingham|