Our client based in London is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their existing team based in W1 the Fitzrovia area of London working Monday to Friday 40 hours a week in a corporate modern office.
The role will involve:
Working closely with the Mobile Technical FM to manage and develop the maintenance team, ensuring work is carried out in a timely manner, working with the site team to achieve this objective.
Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection and servicing of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures, and general repairs as reported by residents.
Have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems, such as:
1. LTHW boilers and associated systems
2. Heating and domestic water services
3. Ventilation plant and associated systems
4. Low voltage electrical distribution system and switchgear
5. Emergency lighting
6. Building Management System
- Maintain records as appropriate to ensure statutory compliance at all times.
- Carry out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
- Assist other skilled trades in carrying out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection and installation work.
- Where instructed, carry out minor repairs to the building fabric to ensure the safety and security of the premises, staff and visitors.
- To manage with the postal deliveries to the site including courier deliveries and collections, ensuring post is delivered to the relevant areas on site in a timely manner
- To carry out bulk tea and coffee making duties in support of the operating model
- To carry out meeting room checks to ensure all meeting rooms are fit for purpose and to a high standard
- To carry out any urgent cleaning duties such as spills or urgent spot cleans
- To actively support the front of house provision as required
If this role sounds of interest please apply ASAP